Friday, April 22, 2011

Reality or imagination?

What is the difference between reality and imagination?
Artists do not know the difference between these two words as long as we paint our reality through the imagination and abstract. I remember when I was kid, I liked the story of Alice in the wonderland where that crazy and mysterious cat appeared and disappeared, I remember always drawing it but I never imagine how it could really be until I grew up and saw the second movie with real people, let me tell you that I'm fascinated with the cat and the mad hatter... the colors and extravagance of the movie made my imagination grow. After seeing the movie I started to design a masterpiece that had a touch fantasy and reality, where I could paint my cartoons as a child and enjoy thinking about how pink the cat could be in real life. This is the result of my mind that travels between the fantasy of my imagination and the reality that distinguishes me as an artist. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment