Sunday, January 16, 2011

Using colour.

Using your imagination is important when you are an artist and you love paint. I start a new painting with a scenario that motivates me to paint and after photographs so I will not forget any detail of shadows and lights which change with the passing of the hours. When I am at front of my canvas, I can imagine the details that get to my mind at the time adding to each of my paintings a personal touch that makes it different and makes it my own style.  
I can paint scenes from children playing, seniors holding hands walking together, a puppy running, a blue bird eating food or just a scene of trees with many shades of green and yellow.
The most important thing for me is the use of colours in my paintings, many of the scenes I painted are full of yellow, ochre and brown. I like to use bright colour and scenes with many details, full of lights and shadows.
The use of colour is important because it allows it to reflect our mood, happiness, sadness, concern, passion, nobility and we can even reflect our personality through the colours we choose. My paintings are always intense, reflecting the passion and I paint all of them with a lot of motivation. I can express through the bright colours of the intensity where I live, the joy of being able to convey my passion for art and other generations seal with a unique style.
Poppies

No comments:

Post a Comment