Sunday, September 18, 2011

Children's Art Competition.



I worked the last months to improve a professional skills in my art studio. I believe that one way to achieve that is implementing new rules that allow my students faced public criticism and artistic competition with others art studios as well as art students from middle schools. This competition should not be cause for stress of the children because they need to demonstrate that what their learned in art class and capture and express their feelings on a canvas. Art competition, improve quality and self-esteem for little artists and motivate to do their best for themselves, each child is unique and deserves public recognition. I encourage my students to participate in art competitions and be able to defeat from the fear of criticism and stress of facing the public. I want to acknowledge your inner talent and that each class expressed through your hands to create fine art and help me become a better art teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment