Sunday, November 21, 2010

What's a blog?

What's a blog?, I asked many times that question but never got an answer. This is my first post on this blog, November 21st, 2010 and I look forward to doing each week or at least once a month, not bad for a fun exercise for an artist who knows how to use a brush better than words in English. This blog requires a lot of web surfing and struggle to write in my second language, I think it can be fun to talk about my personal goals, my tastes and my hobbies and even to give some tips to improve your artistic quality. Sounds good, hope it's understandable too. Best regards and thanks for visit my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Evelia,

    We share two things. Our first names and we are artists.

    My name is Evelia Sowash, maiden name was Garcia. I started my blog today. I am also an artist. It's nice to meet you. I am going to look at your work and visit your blog often.

    My website is: eveliadesigns.com. I am also on facebook. My blog is on Posterous but I'm not sure how to get a link to share it yet. Sometimes this stuff is more complicated than they might want us to think. :-)

    Any comments from you is appreciated. Correspondence is welcome. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete